Listen to us
Listed below are music suggestions for your wedding. You can listen to some of the pieces below. They are indicated by the audio icon . The audio files are in the mp3 format. Just click on the link to open. Help with audio files is available at the bottom of the page.
Before the ceremony
|Vivaldi||Spring (Four Seasons)|
|Grieg||Wedding Day at Troldhaugen|
During the ceremony
|Schubert||Ave Maria (234 KB)|
|Vivaldi||Largo (from Winter) (101 KB)|
|Bach||Air (191 KB)|
|Purcell||Trumpet Tune (95 KB)|
|Bach||Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (118 KB)|
|Handel||The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba|
|Mendelssohn||Wedding March (143 KB)|
|Mozart||Eine Kleine Nachtmusik|
|Beatles||When I'm Sixty Four (1.3 MB)|
|Porter||Let's Do It (858 KB)|
|Donaldson||Makin' Whoopee (1.5 MB)|
|Joplin||Heliotrope (841 KB)|
|Suessdorf||Moonlight in Vermont (1.5 MB)|
|Kreisler||Love's Sorrow (1.5 MB)|
|Da Capua||O Sole Mio (1 MB)|
Help with audio files
The audio files above are in MP3 format. To listen to these files your computer will need:
- a soundcard
- speakers or headphones
- suitable software for playing audio.
If you are using a dial-up Internet connection, we recommend you download audio files before playing, as this will allow the playback to run more smoothly.
If you do not have Windows Media Player or another audio player you will need to download it before you can listen to these files.
- You can download Windows Media Player free of charge from Microsoft.
- You can listen to MP3 files using the free Quick Time Player from Apple.
Downloading and playing audio files
If your player software has been correctly installed, the sound should start playing automatically when you click on an audio link. However, if playing does not start automatically, you can download and save the file onto your computer before opening it. This is how you do it:
- right-click on the link to display an options menu
- select 'Save target as…' (or 'Save link as…' in other browsers)
- choose somewhere to save the file to your PC.
- control-click on the link to display an options menu;
- select 'Download link to disk'
- save the file to your Mac.